Steiner Skyhawke 4.0
• STEINER High-Contrast-Optics provide bright viewing, accurate colour and clear, brilliant 3D-like images with high contour sharpness for exceptional performance in all outdoor activities and a close-up range of just 2m.
• STEINER Fast-Close-Focus central focusing wheel requires minimal, stepless rotation for quick and precise sharpness from close-up to infinity- comfortable, easy to use.
• STEINER Distance-Control-System enables pre-setting of observation distance and sharp focusing with one simple turn of the non-slip XL-focusing wheel.
• Outstanding ruggedness with durable polycarbonate Makrolon housing, water-pressure proof to 3m and Nitrogen pressure-filling in the optic protects against fogging inside at a temperature range between -20°C to +70°C. Non-slip NBR-Longlife rubber armour protection resists oil, acid or adverse weather. Impervious to harsh conditions for generations of trusted use.
• Ergonomic Design provides comfortable long-term observations. Ergonomic pliable eyecups made of soft, skin-friendly and non-aging silicone protect against incident light and draught. They are simply folded down for use with eyeglasses. Finger depressions in the body design offer excellent grip.
• Lightweight roof-prism design gives less bulk to fit into your pack.
• Extensive accessories included: case, neoprene-carrying strap, rain protection cap and objective covers.
Size (mm) HxWxD
Field of View at 1000m