For anyone wanting a multitude of pockets in a tough outdoor jacket, then this is the garment for you. Due to our success in the photography market, this jacket has been developed with the outdoor photographer in mind, but it will equally suit anyone wanting to carry around a lot of kit. The tough cotton outer fabric is combined with a waterproof/breathable lining and the front zip is water-repellant, to offer superb protection from wind and rain. There is a total of 12 pockets and the upper and lower pockets have side elastication, which not only takes the strain from the point of attachment to the body of the jacket, but also enables them to open wider to accommodate large camera lenses etc. It really is a superb photography jacket, birdwatching jacket, travel jacket or simply a country/outdoor jacket with loads of pockets. Team it with the matching Woodlark Trousers for all over protection!
Braxton Aqua outer, Innovation XL lining
- Waterproof, Windproof and Breathable
- 12 Pockets:-
- 2 Large Vertical Pockets
- 2 Chest Pockets - with flaps and side elastication enabling them to open wider
- 2 Lower Pockets - with 2 inner security pockets and side elastication
- 2 Side Entry Pockets
- 2 Inner Pockets
- Full Vision Detachable Hood - with wired peak, volume adjuster, high front fastening and drawcord to pull in tight to the face
- Adjustable Cuffs
- Two Way Main Water-repellant Zip – with inner placket
- Waist Drawcord – for a better fit
- Bottom Hem Drawcord
To care for your Aperture Jacket use Storm Cleaner and Waterproofer.
- Garment Chest - 1" below underarm
- Back Length - centre back base of collar to bottom hem
- Sleeve Length - centre back base of collar to cuff edge
S M L XL 2XL 3XL 4XL To Fit Chest 34-36 38-40 42-44 46-48 50-52 54-56 58-60 Garment Chest 46" 48" 52" 54" 58" 60" 63" Back Length 32" 33" 34" 35" 36" 36" 36" Sleeve Length 35" 36" 37" 38" 39" 39" 39"