KESTREL VENTILE SMOCK
The Ultimate Ventile Smock
The Kestrel Smock is made from Ventile with an Innovation XL lining to make it wind and waterproof, tough, durable, breathable and low rustle. The style incorporates a gusset under the arm to allow for freedom of movement, and the large front pocket has side entry pockets behind. It is a generous fit with a long length scalloped back, and 2 way zippered side openings allow for easy on and off and additional ventilation. See also matching Kestrel Trousers and Fleece Jacket.
Should we not have your size, take a look at our Woodlark Smock.
CLICK HERE TO READ WILDLIFE PRESENTER SIMON KING'S REVIEW.
The Kestrel Ventile Smock is made from a Ventile Outer - L24 (mid weight - 200gms/m2) and Innovation XL lining
- Waterproof, Windproof and Breathable
- Articulated Underarm - for complete freedom of movement (allows the arm to be raised without restriction)
- Attached Hood - that rolls away into the collar, with volume adjuster
- Large Waterproof Front Pocket - 35cm x 27cm
- Side Entry Handwarmer Pockets
- Zippered Side Openings - for easy on/off
- Long Length Scalloped Back
- Press Studs Adjustable Cuffs
To care for you Kestrel Smock use Storm Cleaner and Waterproofer
- Garment Chest - 1" below underarm
- Back Length - centre back base of collar to bottom hem
- Sleeve Length - centre back base of collar to cuff edge
|To convert to cm x 2.54||S||M||L||XL||2XL||3XL|
|To Fit Chest||34-36||38-40||42-44||46-48||50-52||54-56|
1100gms (size L)