RSPB Lady Avocet Jacket
Our RSPB Lady Avocet Jacket – a great all-round outdoor jacket!
The Lady Avocet is made from a top quality waterproof and breathable fabric, which has a lovely soft peach finish. There are all the essential features that you need in an outdoor jacket, including: large bellows lower pockets with zippered side entry pockets behind, a highly protective hood and a roomy fit to take plenty of layers underneath. All in all, a great jacket to offer you protection from the elements so that you can enjoy the wonders of the natural world.
It comes with the Country Innovation’s usual very high standard of finish and attention to detail, and for every one sold, we will donate £10 to the RSPB. The RSPB seal of approval, what an accolade!
Innovation 7 - a very high quality microfibre fabric with a peach finish. Highly waterproof and breathable.
- Waterproof, Windproof and Breathable
- Articulated Underarm - allows the arm to be raised without restriction thus providing freedom of movement
- Detachable Hood - with wired peak, volume adjuster, high front fastening and drawcord to pull in tight to the face
- 6 Generous Pockets:-
- 2 Large Lower Bellows Pockets - with water repellent flaps
- 2 Fleece Lined Side Entry Pockets
- 1 Zippered Map/Security Pocket
- 1 Large Internal Pocket
- Inner Zip - to zip in a separate Fleece Jacket
- Double Front Placket - to minimise water seeping through the main zip
- Press Stud Adjustable Cuffs
- Adjustable Waist Drawcord
- Two Way Main Zip
- Bottom Hem Drawcord
To care for your Lady Avocet Jacket use Storm Cleaner and Waterproofer.
- Garment Chest - 1" below underarm
- Back Length - centre back base of collar to bottom hem
- Sleeve Length - centre back base of collar to cuff edge
S M L XL To Fit UK Size 10-12 12-14 14-16 16-18 Garment Chest 45" 48" 51" 54" Back Length 32" 33" 34" 35" Sleeve Length 33" 34" 35" 36"
950g (size L)