Our Woodlark Jacket – one of the best garments we have ever developed!
The Woodlark truly is a great all-round outdoor jacket, made from a tough cotton outer fabric, which, when combined with the waterproof/breathable lining, offers superb protection from wind and rain. It will not only keep you warm and dry, but also be comfortable, low rustle and durable. Ideal for birdwatching, outdoor photography, bushcraft activities or anyone working or simply enjoying the great outdoors. Team it with the Woodlark Trousers for all over protection! Lady Woodlark is also available.
Braxton Aqua outer, Innovation XL lining
- Waterproof, Windproof and Breathable
- Detachable Hood - with wired peak, volume adjuster, high front fastening and drawcord to pull in tight to the face
- 11 Generous Pockets:-
- 2 Large Vertical Chest Pockets - with waterproof zips
- 2 Large Lower Pockets - with water repellant flaps
- 2 Side Entry Lower Pockets - fleecy lined and with waterproof zips
- 4 Inner Pockets - 2 zippered, 1 phone/pager, 1 mesh lower
- 1 Large Zippered Vertical Security Pocket
- Articulated Underarm - for ease of movement
- Double Front Placket - to minimise water seeping through the main zip
- Elasticated/Velcro Adjustable Cuffs
- Waist Drawcord
- Fleecy Inner Collar - for comfort
- Collar Drawcord - to pull in tight to the chin
- Two Way Zip - allowing the jacket to be opened from the bottom for ease of movement
- Bottom Hem Drawcord
- Generous Fit - good length covering the bottom
To care for your Woodlark Jacket use Storm Cleaner and Waterproofer.
- Garment Chest - 1" below underarm
- Back Length - centre back base of collar to bottom hem
- Sleeve Length - centre back base of collar to cuff edge
S M L XL 2XL 3XL 4XL To Fit Chest 34-36 38-40 42-44 46-48 50-52 54-56 58-60 Garment Chest 46" 48" 52" 54" 56" 58" 60 Back Length 32" 33" 34" 35" 36" 36" 36" Sleeve Length 34" 35" 36" 37" 38" 38" 38"